• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How to fit lights

IANB

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi folks am haveing problems sticking my lights up to the roof i have tryed tape but it doesent last because of the heat im thinking about hooks or holes in the roof please help its driving me mad

Jdubclark

Hatchling Dragon
What type of light are you attempting to mount? I mounted my ZooMed fixture inside my enclosure. It doesn't come with any mounting brackets so I had to fabricate my own using some angle iron. Let me know if this is what you're trying to do and I'll shoot you some pictures.

IANB

Bearded Dragon Egg
One cage is reptiglow light but i have sorted that now i just bought more clips and cliped it to the roof so far so good and the other one sits on the roof my friend was good help

Jdubclark

Hatchling Dragon
Good deal. Glad you got it figured out. I spent several months building my enclosure and there were days I wanted to scrap the whole thing because I didn't think I could figure something out. Eventually the solution came to me and the problem was solved.

Latest posts