• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How not to treat your bearded dragons.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can't watch the video as I'm too sensitive to these types of videos. What goes around, comes around. Those people who do this will get what's coming to them. :(

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks for all the responses, I wasnt trying to be a jerk by saying the response was weak, I was just disappointed that the ratio of thread views to dislikes was low. I feel like I gave the guy an ad for his video as he got a bunch of views from this posting and only a few dislikes. I would like to offer a sincere thanks to those who did dislike and flagged it.

You weren't being a jerk. Sometimes we need a little extra push to do whats right :) I was going to post it on FB and tell people to flag it as abusive but I had that same thought you did, that we would be giving him a bunch a views by having people watch it. Like Noella said, he'll get what's coming to him.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bearded dragons are like kids. Myah's showing signs of bonding now. Wanting to come out and she stands on a rock to be let out or climbing a bush. That dragon is annoyed and aggravated.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Need the address and just about everything to report. :/

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
i just put toronto canada but now that i look more into it she lives in downtown toronto i am not exactly sure what address.....it's kind of scary if you think about how much information you can get off someone from just their facebook

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I do too. I'm not able to watch it because it reminds me of Allie. She fell on her back and was on her back far too many times even if I was there. I about cried.

Latest posts