• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

how many beardies?

reptyfae

Hatchling Dragon
How many beardies have u own/owned?
Is it hard owning 2 or more beardies at once?
Where did u set their tank/tanks?

Curious :')

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
I have 4.ones a pet and 3 are pet breeders.just takes a few more min to feed ckean and bath but not that bad.i have them all in seperate cages on our carpet floor until I can build stands

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
So in debt lmao just kidding.it started with one then 2.we had them for 4 months then I got 2 more haha with the colors and morphs that I wanted haha.id like to get another female but im waiting for that perfect one.

reptyfae

Hatchling Dragon
Lol. Can u post pics of them when u're available? What was their ages when u got them though?

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
If you go to general discussion its on the 2nd page title is looks like I have an operation. Therrs some pics there.ill have to put up some new oics of the new male I got since the one posted past away

woodson28

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 6 now.. 3 males 3 females.. I started with 1 & fell in love. My dragons make me happy. I love the time i spend feeding & cleaning up for them, & watching them grow. I have my dubia colony thats growing fast so feeding them all isnt so expensive anymore.. Im done for now. But id like to breed my female when she is ready. Shes so beautiful, id love for my next dragon to be a baby from her & one of my boys.. 20130806_163327_50190-1.jpg baby MJ 4 months
20130728_163037.jpg AJ 4 months
Having trouble uploading the rest of their pics:/ but those are my baby girls!

Last edited:

woodson28

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
20130919_094529.jpg20130904_090520.jpg These are my lovebirds.. Jezabel, my yellow/striped female is 1 yr old & Dexter is the orange male, hes 13 months..
IMAG1358.jpg this is my big boy Iggy 1.5 yrs old
20130818_095704.jpg & my yellow boy on the right.. Thats Zeus, hes 3 months.

Last edited:

Latest posts