• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

home grown foods

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
So it's that time of year when things in the garden are coming to fruition and we all save a little here and a little there from growing fruit and veg, we went all out on fruit this year and have a bumper crop but I do have a question about sour cherries...Can I give them to my babies? this is the first year we've grown them and their getting over ripe so I need someone to let me know :rolleyes: looked online etc but can't find any specifics! They have been enjoying all of this from the garden so far, Strawberries, Black Currants, sweet (normal dark) Cherries, Dock leaves, rose of Sharon petals, Dandelions and some other bits and bobs. I have Iron Weed growing too (not by choice) but I heard they can eat that too, but again no information on my part. Anybody know?

Latest posts