• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

High Quality Breeders

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
Who do ya'll consider some of the higher quality breeders? Most who have been around reptile expos and on different forums have possibly heard of some special bloodlines from like Sandfire Ranch. I just ordered my new beardie from Kandy's Dragons (a breeder from San Diego) and the level of dragons that they produce is amazing!
E1Male125inches250pic1.jpg

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
Yes I am aware of that. The dragon pictured is from a breeder that has dragons from the Sandfire line though

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
I got mine from Carolina Classics Dragons. My beardie is a citrus/orange tiger and is gorgeous :D They have some really awesome looking dragons.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Dino came from Southern Bearded Dragons and Keena came from Dachiu Dragons. Dino is an Orange Crush and Keena is a Red/Orange Translucent? Shes got red in her where Dino is all orange.

Latest posts