• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi...

AR Comulada

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Anthony is the name, and i'm getting ready to foster a beardy that my bro in law no longer has the time to care for properly and I just thought I should read up on as much as possible before Chrismas (which is when he's bringing her over). I have all the necessary supplies and some prior experience with a CWD. I think this should be a bit easier than the CWD since the humidity requirements don't have to be so darn high! That was always a challenge keeping my 125g terrarium at the right humidity level. This beardy will be going into a molded plastic 75gal enclosure, front sliding (lockable) doors, a recess for basking/heat lamp and a grate in the back to flood the the enclosure with UV light, heat rock, food bowl and hide. I should be able to manage the temps pretty well in this enclosure. We'll see what comes of it... ;)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF!
You may want to re think the heat rock idea. Beardies have no heat sensors n their belly and can wind up severely burned even if the rock seems like it doesn't get too hot most of the time. If you need nighttime heat, we recommend a CHE (ceramic heat emitter).

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcomeB1_zps8e54c353.jpg

Latest posts