• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi...

BeardieMama

Hatchling Dragon
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. :) My name is Dina and I am a proud Mama to Harry my bearded dragon. He is approximately 20 months old and is 15 inches long. I have only had him since June and I bought him off a yard sale. He is happy and healthy and very much a member of the family. He has a 4 year old human sister named Dani and a 12 year old human brother named Dylan. Harry and Dani are very close but Dylan still is a little leery of him. My husband and I spoil Harry a bit too much, but we are learning. This is our first beardie. We have been told we are beardie slaves and I am starting to believe it!
DSC03577.jpg

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome. He is HUGE lol. great looking bd. Me and my gf are beardie slaves as well. are baby owns us and is spoiled rotten. :cool::D so your not the only one

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the bdf, Dina and crew :). Harry sure is a good looking fellow.

BeardieMama

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks for the welcome everyone! This looks like a great place to learn and share stories about our little babies!! I was so proud of my Harry today! We have been having some eating issues and he finally ate like a champ today! I gave him his salad and he ate 3/4 of it, then he had 8 supers, he loves them so I limit them to 8 a day, then he devoured 15 crickets, which he has been boycotting lately. I was so happy that i let him run around my house a little longer today. He is sleeping soundly now, but I am hoping he eats like a champ tomorrow too.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like he did have plenty to eat :). Glad he's feeling better!

Latest posts