• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi!

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
Ello, I am a long time stalker, first time poster :-D

I currently have 3 beardies: Siph is an adult female, not sure on age, but I've had her for over a year and when I got her she was secretly gravid (!)....which leads me to Clarice, one of her little monsters, she's now a year old and thinks she's in charge. Jareth is my newest addition and I got him last Christmas, he's also an adult- again, unsure of age and I'm pretty certain he was badly treated by previous owner as he is still a very nervous nelly!

Siph likes soft toys to sleep on/under, attention (that's her in my avatar pic, jumping on my laptop while I was on facebook), long showers and being the queen.

Clarice likes attempting to eat red/shiny things (goes mad for strawberry tops), chasing anything that moves (she's my resident spider-hunter), teasing other dragons, and climbing curtains/flimsy materials.

Jareth likes letting everyone know that he's HERE with much head bobbing and running around. He adores dried mealworms, is highly suspicious of human fingers and likes being drip-fed water.

Basically they're all spoiled and I love them to pieces. My first beardie was Griff- he died last November and I'm still gutted. Siph has given me a couple of clutches and I hand reared 10 of her babies (wow, that was some hard work!), keeping the nastiest of the lot :-D

In the pictures, weirdly positioned sleeping dragon is Jareth; climbing dragon is Clarice; and sleeping dragon is Siph :-D

Attachments

• DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0133.jpg
    DSC_0133.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Nice dragon i have one dragon his name is jessie welcome to the forum

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343006482554.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343006482554.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 31

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Your welcome jessie will be a year old on the 28 of this month you will learn alot on this forum i did
And i love your third pic love the color

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome to BDF! :D

Awesome beardies :) I have one beardie who is 7 years old named Eliza.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome to BDF. Love that 3rd picture....so darn cute. Sounds like you have your hands full. I have just one beardie and the little booger likes to think he is the alpha in my house....NOT!! :D

Latest posts