• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi there from StuMac

StuMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself to all the Beardie lovers on here. I am the proud owner/daddy of two baby Beardies whom I've called Batman And Robin. I've only had them a few days but did a lot of research before I was able to house them. I'm a member of the Tortoise Forum too as I have a male Hermanns called Slash so some of you may be familiar with my posting habits. I have change the substrate already from sand I was given to reptile carpet, and they have been eating Kale, Collard Greens plus some tasty Locusts. All is well so far and I look forward to being a member here and learning from everyone.

Here are my guys.

Thanks for reading!
Stu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts