• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, I’m Frog n_n can’t wait for my beardie to come!

Frogb0i

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi!

I’m Frogb0i or just Frog. I’m a soon to be beardie parent to a 6m old snow x pastel morph called Haku (attached photo). I’m not quite sure what with her being a mixed morph if she’s hypo yet - it does look like she has clear claws so that is exciting!

I’m so excited to become a dad of 2 (currently own an elderly cat and owned pretty much every breed of hamster growing up). I have found the forum really useful so far! I’ve been hyper-fixating about her and everything she needs to absolutely thrive and probably will until she’s come home!

Despite not owning a beardie before, I studied Animal Management for 2 years at college followed by a degree in wildlife conservation and ecology at uni for 3 years, so have cared for reptiles, exotic mammals, amphibians and inverts for 5+ years.

It’d be great to make more UK a beardie friends, especially any up north!

Outside of reptiles, I am an artist and enjoy making textiles, ceramic and Lino art. I enjoy the cinema, caring for my cacti children, reading, being in nature, collecting frog figurines/plushies, going to museums/galleries/garden centres and finding cool independent restaurants!

Attachments

• IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 6

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi!

I’m Frogb0i or just Frog. I’m a soon to be beardie parent to a 6m old snow x pastel morph called Haku (attached photo). I’m not quite sure what with her being a mixed morph if she’s hypo yet - it does look like she has clear claws so that is exciting!

I’m so excited to become a dad of 2 (currently own an elderly cat and owned pretty much every breed of hamster growing up). I have found the forum really useful so far! I’ve been hyper-fixating about her and everything she needs to absolutely thrive and probably will until she’s come home!

Despite not owning a beardie before, I studied Animal Management for 2 years at college followed by a degree in wildlife conservation and ecology at uni for 3 years, so have cared for reptiles, exotic mammals, amphibians and inverts for 5+ years.

It’d be great to make more UK a beardie friends, especially any up north!

Outside of reptiles, I am an artist and enjoy making textiles, ceramic and Lino art. I enjoy the cinema, caring for my cacti children, reading, being in nature, collecting frog figurines/plushies, going to museums/galleries/garden centres and finding cool independent restaurants!
Welcome to the forum

Latest posts