• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Guys

Annalise

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys,
I will be breeding my beardies next year, and so I have set up a Tumblr account on which I will regularly post updates on, and pictures of, my dragons.
The URL is PiasawDragons
You may also email me with any comments, questions or just to chat on either [email protected] or [email protected].
I have a personal Facebook account, on which you all should feel free to add me, and I will, at some point, be creating a business page for Piasaw Dragons.
If you have any suggestions of further pages or accounts I should make, then please do let me know.
As I said, if any of you would like to chat, please do!
Thanks guys!
;):):bd::D

Annalise

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hmm strange. I'm not sure why, sorry about that, but if you want to contact me then feel free to add me on Facebook - Annalise Watson - or like my business page - Piasaw Dragons - and message me there. I don't really update the Tumblr account, anyway if I'm honest, but I do regularly post updates and photos of my dragons on both my personal and business Facebook pages. :)