• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Lakeland, Florida

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
I just got my first Bearded Dragon today, I will say the story later. I don't know anything about them. So I'll be asking a lot of questions.

I checked out this site for a day or two, and finally decided to join. I belong to other Freshwater Fish forums; but only this one for Bearded Dragons.

I'm happy to be here!

Chris

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF2.jpg

A few good links to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi! Welcome to the Forums. Ask away! Everyone's so helpful here. :)

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Glad you joined! And you will definitely be happy you joined this one!!! Tons of great, caring people with great advice that you can't find at pet stores! If you ever have a question about your beardie, I recommend you ask here before asking a pet store! I have been told such different things from the pet store and I was so confused when I was first learning, but then I realized the pet stores were wrong! A lot of people will tell you that, and it's pretty sad that pet stores carry animals they know nothing about. Anyways, welcome!:)

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome! This is a great place to learn about your new little one! I've acquired a lot of knowledge from all the awesome people here!

Latest posts