• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone

hsaslow

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Everyone;
I just joined and am looking forward to participating in your forum. My son has a BD named Tera who is about 5 years old. Since he is in college now I have been appointed chief caretaker which isn't a problem; just one more mouth to feed. In addition to the BD we also have two leopard geckos, two rabbits, a eastern painted turtle and multiple aquariums; basically the menagerie I long for as a kid. I am about ready to start construction on a new enclosure which is what brought me to your forum in the first place. Tera currently resides in a 55 gal tank, but really needs to be in a deeper tank. Any recommendations are whole heartily welcome.

Regards
Howard

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
4.jpg

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF Community:) Actually what she needs is more floor space rather than height. A 40 gallon breeder tank has more floor space than a 55 gallon tank and is considered plenty of room and minimum size for an adult bearded dragon.
If you are planning to build here an enclosure then the most popular size is probably a 4' long x 2' deep x 2' tall enclosure as it is the most economical size to build.
Enjoy

Latest posts