• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone

Horsey

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone as new here..
Me and my girlfriend have just got our first bearded dragon

we named him Orion and he's a baby Leatherback he's just sooooooooooo cute

heres a pic we took of him an hour after getting him home on saturday

20121124_194618-1.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF! Orion definitely is a looker, congrats!

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome! I really like that rock you have for your beardie....I know you need that type of rock in your enclosure so your beardie can trim its nails naturally, but I can't seem to find one like that anywhere! Can you tell me where you got that? Thanks! :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice looking dragon you've got there. Welcome to the BDF.

Looks like the beardie's in control, Germ! :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome! I really like that rock you have for your beardie....I know you need that type of rock in your enclosure so your beardie can trim its nails naturally, but I can't seem to find one like that anywhere! Can you tell me where you got that? Thanks! :)

I found a rock just like that outside of a building in town. Took it home and washed it, and put it in the oven to bake wrapped in foil. Allie showed her appreciation of the rock by pooping on it one day. I haven't put it back in there yet. I really should put it back when I can bake it again. Silly beardie.

Latest posts