• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone sorry ive not bin on for a while.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi all. Ive missed this forum loadsa. Ive had no internet so ive been unable to log on. And a lot has happened in the past few weeks. So i thought id give u all a little update on Diego and Boris. They r bout doin real well and growing up to b very big boys :) Diego went through a stage of not wanting to get out as much and we had to use food to get him to cum out. But that passed so we just put it down to homones. Now he bavk to his happy self :) so as most of u know i was goin on holiday for 2 weeks and was very.worried bout. Leaving them altho they where goin to a reptile shop. The closer it.got the more i worried so a few days b4 we went i asked my brother to mind them. It was a bit of a pain moving the viv as they both.over 4foot. All went well and the settled straight away no stress lines and both eat really well. My nephew loved them hand fed them n got them out every day so they where spoilt :) he.loved tyem so much that he got a baby while i was away for his bday :) she beautiful tiny thing called coco ;) wen we got bak my brother told me they spent most day sat up at the glass watchin the window. N really livened up wen the 3 boys.cum in from school. So i felt bad bringing them home n puttin them in the hall where al they can c is wall so we have moved tyem. Boris is now ib the living room n Diego is in the bed room. So both have bin fine but Boris us being a little weird. U cleaned the vivs out wen i got home took the tiles up cleaned them n put in new sand and basking slates. But for sum reasin Boris keep biting the slates. But quite a but n not jyst one little nip he.proper chewing away. He.neva dibe this b4 any 1 ant ideas. Sorry to baffle on how u all and ur beardie r doin well :) missed yall loads :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
PENNY!!!! We've missed you, glad you are back! Lot's going on around here. A bunch of new members and LOT'S of baby dragons born this summer.

That was great your brother was able to take care of them. I'm sure it was a pain moving their tanks but I bet you had a better holiday knowing that someone you trust was taking care of them.

Luci is also in a biting phase too. When we let him out of his tank he bites my slippers! He not only bites them, he gets real mad at them. Shows his little beard, hisses, attacks them. It's quite funny but I don't know why he has started all of the sudden. I think it may be hormones because twice he's run at Dexter. He hasn't tried to bite her but we now keep a close eye on them when they are out together.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Gud to be bak. Yeh i was real happy with them at my brothers i rang a few time to check on them but they where real happy there. He dntbhiss or puff at the but he bin really biting at them n not even just a little nip i can hear his teeth scraping on the stone n im afraid he.gunna hurt himself. But i xnt take them out coz they lift him upto his basking light n he wud b too far away from it to get enough heat with out them :) we had to take one of Diego stones out coz he gettin real big n was gettin a bit too close to his light for my liking but it dnt seem to have bothered him. Diego seems to be out his hormonap stage n now he loves gettin out again n havin a snuggle in my dressing gown. Nice to c lots of newbies here.
Like i sed my nephew got a baby while we where away n she is so so tiny she only weeks only n she already a beautiful little girl :) the beardie bug catches on fast :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yes the beardie bug catches on quick! Dexter is getting big too. She had her first vet visit at the end of August, and she was perfectly healthy and like 1pound .08 ounces or something like that. I haven't weighed her lately but she's pretty heavy! I was putting up halloween decorations and I found her outfit from last year and its too small for her I almost cried LOL! Luci has become a little chub himself. This morning I compared his weight to Dexters at the same age and he is 1/2 inch smaller than she was at this age but like 50 grams heavier!

You'll have to tell your nephew to join the forum so we can see pictures!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh i will do. Yeh Diego n Boris went for a vet chexk b4 we went away both fit n healthy n both had a.nail trim while we was there :) it was a pretty fun day out :)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Penny I missed you! So good to hear from you! Glad the boys are doing well. Can't help you with the teeth on the tiles and less maybe he's just trying to file them down.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh they doin great they both getting very big now :) the bitingbthing really confusing me tho :/

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The only thing I can think of is maybe he just doesn't like them. :confused:

Latest posts