• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey!

Trycten7

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was first introduced to bearded dragons as a pet by my long-time girlfriend, with her bearded dragon "Liz" (or Norbert, or Violet, or Big Guy... he's a man of many names, as he's been re-adopted several times before finding a permanent home with my S.O.).

Since then, we've added two new beardies to our life, and I'm in deep now. I've created a custom double-stack enclosure for two of them (dual 80 gallon tanks), and the other is in a 60 Gal. tank with custom rock work throughout (which will eventually move into a bigger enclosure once I get the time to build it).

Currently I'm just trying to do as much research as I can on how to make life better for our friends, and sites like this have been a godsend. Figured it was time to join a community to share stories and ask advice, so here I am!

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful place to share and receive good info. Everyone here is thoughtful and very helpful. We all love to see pics of each other's babies so feel free to share some if you would like :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts