• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey y'all

Mbuxx

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, new member here from ontario, Canada. I have a bearded dragon named Rex who is 12 years old. I came across this forum while doing some research and decided to join!

That's about it for now lol.

Mike

Pat B

Super Moderator
Just commented on your other post with the pictures. Welcome to BDF! This is truly a good forum. Lots of good people that will help you....not sure if you need it if you have had Rex for 12 years!! Just kidding. Come back often! :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome fellow Canadian, hail from Saskatchewan on this end ;) .

Welcome2g.jpg

Mbuxx

Bearded Dragon Egg
Haha it's very rare I find fellow Canadians on forums, especially so quick haha.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Germ is one of the forums super moderators. He knows everything about beardies! Actually there are 3 moderators, Mungi (Brett) Aleena, and Germ and then all the rest of us that like to answer questions and make comments! So I am assuming you are from Canada? Keep your snow and cold. I live in Columbia SC. It gets cold but hardly ever do we get snow.

Mbuxx

Bearded Dragon Egg
Haha, the last few years, we rarely get snow. We just got snow for the first time Christmas Day. Which is Wierd because when growing up it snowed blizzards for months.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Climate is changing. Our winters are very nice....cold but no snow and no ice. I am from Ohio so snow once in a while is nice!

Latest posts