• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hey guys have a question on value.

dgrout

Bearded Dragon Egg
okay so i plan on doing a nice introduction tonight when i get home because i am new here. i just picked up my first beardie and im absolutly in love and am looking at buying another one but need opnions on value. the one im looking at is a orange citrus hypo female about 6months old comes with a 20 gallon tank and everything else that is needed she looks to be healthy dont have a pic right now sorry. but what would you pay????

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Are you going to breed them? Are you going to show them? They're worth what you're willing to pay. I have a normal that I got for $80 including tank and lights. I have a citrus female(retired breeder)that I paid 400 for with tank and lights. I love them equally.

dgrout

Bearded Dragon Egg
Are you going to breed them? Are you going to show them? They're worth what you're willing to pay. I have a normal that I got for $80 including tank and lights. I have a citrus female(retired breeder)that I paid 400 for with tank and lights. I love them equally.
Just as a pet but didnt want to over pay

Latest posts