• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey all

TannersindianaReptiles

Bearded Dragon Egg
My names tanner and I'm a reptile lover! I have a hypo transclucent female and a male hypo. I also have a juvenile babie tegu. I've been handling reptiles for about 6 years. I've had alligators water monitors to iguanas frilled dragons and pythons. I have no idea how to upload pics from my phone on to here

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Tanner,
WelcomeB3_zpsde6bbbdd.jpg

I don't use a phone to access the forum so am not familiar with the process, if it is different than regularly from a PC.
How To Post Pictures & YouTube Video Tutorials
If that doesn't help, I'm sure one of the phone users will chime in, if not, Mungi's Buddha will help you out when he logs in, he's a long time phone 'loginner' ;).

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Tanner and Weclome to the BDF!!!

Best thing would be for you to download the Tapatalk App for your fone and then do a search in on Tapatalk for Bearded Dragon...that way youcan find this forum...Then just log into the forum using your Username and Password again from inside Tapatalk...once connectyopu can post and browse just like you would using your using the internet but through the app instead.
If you want to post a pic just Click Post and type your message and then look in the right-hand side of the text box.You will see a Camera Icon..click on that and it will give the option of either taking a picture with your cam or choosing one from your Gallery...Either Snap a new pic or Click an existing picture and then Post your message..Done! Easy as click click type click click:)
Enjoy and look forward to seeing your pics!!

Latest posts