• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hers nibbles

lauruven

Hatchling Dragon
So Nibs has got this great enclosure I made for he/she & utilizes none of it except for maybe a 1/4-1/3 of it. I haven't finished it with what I'm gonna put down for floor so it's a combo floor right now of tile, bare glass, & reptile carpet or wee wee pads. I'd like to create a section for substrate but not make it all substrate so Nibs can do sum digging & messing around in dirt when it wants to. I like to try to get all my enclosure as close to resemble an animals natural habitat

Attachments

• 20231024_131504.jpg
    20231024_131504.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 35

lauruven

Hatchling Dragon
Looks very nice
Thanks I'm still undecided on bottom. Here Nibs got all this space and he/she basically stays on basking spot 90%of the time. Nibs is lazy it seems too like he won't go chase after crickets or roaches like I would think he would. Basically if it's a little outta reach he just waits til another 1 comes by. Normally I feed him out of his enclosure but after awhile he scratches glass at his log ramp to get back in. I'm like what's wrong with u don't u wanna run around I made a fence enclosure around 1/2 my room so he won't fall off stairs or anything and he'll do like maybe 10minutes of going around checking my other tanks out liking things along the way then is like yup I'm done put me back in familiar territory‍♀️

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks I'm still undecided on bottom. Here Nibs got all this space and he/she basically stays on basking spot 90%of the time. Nibs is lazy it seems too like he won't go chase after crickets or roaches like I would think he would. Basically if it's a little outta reach he just waits til another 1 comes by. Normally I feed him out of his enclosure but after awhile he scratches glass at his log ramp to get back in. I'm like what's wrong with u don't u wanna run around I made a fence enclosure around 1/2 my room so he won't fall off stairs or anything and he'll do like maybe 10minutes of going around checking my other tanks out liking things along the way then is like yup I'm done put me back in familiar territory‍♀️
You can use textured NON adhesive floor liner - nothing smooth and nothing w/ grooves in it - cut to the size of the tank -- also people have been getting the 4x2x2 mats from Zen Habitats -- I use them in my tanks along w/ 2 pieces of textured ceramic tile running width wise in the tank to keep the nails down -

CrazyDave

Hatchling Dragon
I just ordered a very nice linoleum lizard mat for my tank - making cleaning up so much easier. Let me see if I can find the link to it. It was like 14 dollars and I have a 99 gallon tank and I had to cut about a 3rd of it off just so it would fit.. Heres a picture of what it looks like ------>

Attachments

• new lizard cage.jpg
    new lizard cage.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 11

CrazyDave

Hatchling Dragon
this is like the one I got ---> https://www.ebay.com/itm/1857524808...044&customid=b798927ae17117dc1c9cf737ad25a983

Latest posts