• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!

armanilandrin5211

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a female dragon that was sold to me as a partial trans tiger
And a male that was sold to me as a dunner hypo leather possible trans
My question is will I be able to breed them without the offspring having any complications?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Genetics not one of my Fortes. I can't help you with this - sorry

WalkingWithDragons

Hatchling Dragon
You shouldnt have any issues with those genetics. Main thing is you want to make sure they are not related to each other.

With those genetics, the offspring would consist of:
Normal 100% het trans/hypo
Dunner 100% het trans/hypo
Leatherback 100% het trans/hypo
Dunner Leatherback 100% het trans/hypo

If the male is proven out to carry trans, then about half of the offspring will be visual trans, and the other half 100% het trans. If the female is not het hypo. then all of the babies will be 100% het hypo.

Also, if you are looking to breed, be prepared to dish out the big bucks. I spent well over $1,000 on my last clutch of 20 babies to house and feed. It is a lot of time and commitment.

Latest posts