• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help to identify....

1am570yl3z

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can anybody help identify what this could be.. I was told its a burn but it seems to go around his head not just one spot.He is very old and just trying to help him be comfortable if I can.
uploadfromtaptalk1371848407360.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371848431457.jpg

Many thanks in advance
Kris

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Did you just acquire him? That you don't know the cause of that. It does look like it could be a burn. It looks moist, or possibly pussy, had you put some kind of topical ointment or something just prior to taking the photo?

1am570yl3z

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes a friend had to give him and another male up.yes had put a bit of waterd down iodine. Prior to taking the photo.he appears to be very old,don't move much,head down a lot of the time.....:(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts