• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

help please

maryjane

Hatchling Dragon
So when I wake MJ up in the morning her whole body is normal when she's still asleep but as soon as she opens her little eyes she turns dark and gets stress marks so I don't know what to do I lay on my bed and put her on my chest and Pet her all over until she chills out and her stress marks just go away and she lightens up

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
My beardie did that when he was smaller than he is now (he's still small lol) so I tried letting him wake himself up, and he seems much happier with this arrangement!

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
I usually put Gojira to bed around 10 at night. That way, by the time 8 rolls around he's had 10 hours of sleep, and light is coming through the window and wakes him up.

Latest posts