• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help need to breed my Dragons

yourmanjh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi ,

Today one of the eggs has hatch here are the pictures of the hatching baby and waiting for the rest to hatch ....Thanks for all the help from Richard, Citrus and specially Jeff for helping you guys a awesome ...

Jeff my Beardie has no sign for her second clutch at all, is there something wrong with her? I have also put her back with her boyfriend since 2 week ago...

IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations, glad 2 see that they're hatching & I'm always happy to help. If your female hasn't put out another clutch yet, I wouldn't worry. She probably didn't get enough sperm to store for more clutches from the first pairing & will have to be bred again after a proper amount of rest. I would recommend brumation 4 both dragons so fertility levels are higher for the next pairing.
Congrats again!

yourmanjh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks again Jeff :) really appreciate it, today another 2 of them has hatched .... when shall i removed them to a different set up?
They are like really really small how could they even eat a cricket .A smallest cricket which sell in the pets store even bigger compared to them lol

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome! That's great news! Leave them in long enough for any remaining egg sack to dissolve, about 24 hours after hatching & then give them baths. Dragons are born small & it is very important that whatever you feed them is size appropriate. It is very easy for babies to become impacted from overeating which can result in paralyzation of the back legs, feeding babies smaller amouts 2-3 times a day makes digestion easier. Definitely try finding smaller feeders or u can cut crix in half or thirds.

yourmanjh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Jeff, Thanks for yr advise and i will removed them after 24hrs , They need a bath after 24hrs lol sound like a human babies ....

What are the best temperature for the babies for not getting them into a back legs paralyzation?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
95-100 degrees will be fine, just make sure feeders are appropriate size.

yourmanjh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Jeff just an update with the babies, successfully 100% hatch ...... All 10 eggs.....

IMG_05251.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sweet!!!! They look nice & healthy. Congratulations! Do u know the genetics of the parents?

yourmanjh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah they are really healthy I feed them 3 times a day with cuts cricket and veg, they really can eat and **** lol ...I don't know Jeff what their parents genetic here some photos of the papa n mama ....:)

Rango the papa
380859_2618614419127_1068140769_2894630_1717817096_n.jpg

Rango again
IMG_05811.jpg

Beardie the mama
IMG_05791.jpg

mama again
IMG_05841.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful dragons! I'm sure the babies will grow up looking just as nice!

Latest posts