• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help! My beardies aren't eating!

Shelly Montelione

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a 31/2 year old and a 9 month old who are in separate enclosures but both of them have been rejecting their greens for about a week. They're still willing to eat crickets and Dubias but not their greens. Any advice about why they might be rejecting the greens?
Thanks!

Shelly Montelione

Bearded Dragon Egg
I tried switching their diet to no avail. I broke down and bought them pinkies this week as well as crickets. I know pinkies aren't good for them often but I'm worried about the lack of vitamin and fluid intake. They gobbled up the pinkies and crickets but still haven't touched their food. They do seem to be sleeping a lot more than usual...could it be the weather?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Alot of this going around, could be the weather, could be the hormones who knows with these guys, just keep trying different things and keep an eye on their poop/urates to make sure they are getting what they need.. Also make sure you feed your feeders the same greens as if they eat them and the dragon's eat them in a round about way they are getting it.

Latest posts