• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help! (climbing the walls)

kmiz13

Hatchling Dragon
He's climbing walls ...Why? also not eating well. Basking Temp 106⁰ uv light was put there in Nov. Mounted on outside of screen hes also knocking over plants and throwing his salad around the cage ..do I need a new uvb?

Attachments

• IMG_20240325_143410.jpg
    IMG_20240325_143410.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 10

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's climbing walls ...Why? also not eating well. Basking Temp 106⁰ uv light was put there in Nov. Mounted on outside of screen hes also knocking over plants and throwing his salad around the cage ..do I need a new uvb?
Hes got the spring zoomies this is normal - I would get your surface basking temp down to 95-100 - please try and get the UVB unobstructed--- I posted on your other thread -

kmiz13

Hatchling Dragon
Hes got the spring zoomies this is normal - I would get your surface basking temp down to 95-100 - please try and get the UVB unobstructed--- I posted on your other thread -
But he's not eating well

Latest posts