• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Jfl328

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello other Bearded dragon care givers! I recently graduated from college and was given a couple of juvenile bearded dragons as a gradation gift. I've done all the basic research (tank temps, dusting the crickets 2x weekly with calcium supplements and some of the basic symptoms to look out for) is there any other information I should be briefed of for the care of my bearded dragon? Also sleeping habits is this normal?

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    731.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    569.8 KB · Views: 25

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome ! A few of our members have put together some super info - check out the links below (if you are using Tap a talk - the links don't work) There is lots to learn - you just graduated so you should be used to learnin! It never stops - I learn something every day. Whether I want to or not. Re: sleeping habits - yeah. normal. they get into some of the most craziest positions! read through the posts and when you have a question - please ask !! What's your little ones names?

Jfl328

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you for the links. Copper and Pomelo are their names. Yeah I've only have them for about a week and they surprise me so much with how much personality they have. They are much pickier eaters than any other animal I've had.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Normal sleeping behavior! If you can't view the links, they are pinned in the General information section of the forum. As far as dusting goes, with little ones I would be dusting one meal every day. You want to mix it up between calcium with d3 and calcium without d3 and also a multivitamin. Unless you use Calcium Plus by Repashy then you can use that every day.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to beardies!! would love to see your set ups.. Yes please do take a look at the links below our comments you will find alot of great info for these babies..

Latest posts