• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Jamest0o0

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone new here. Been interested in getting a bearded dragon for awhile. Currently have 2 cats and a panther chameleon, which are all awesome. Planning to get another cham as well(pretty hard to just have 1).

Is there a care sheet on here somewhere or a recommended place for me to start reading?

Thanks, glad to be here!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey, James - click on the links below for some super info. Put together by a few of our members - kind of an "everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask" compilation. GOOD STUFF !!! You can also go to the different forums and just cruise around. If you have a question - just ask !! We love it when people go in prepared !!

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
I've noticed that when you guys say there's a "link" at the end of your post, nothing appears in my end, is it bcuz I'm using tapatalk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Latest posts