• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Its much easier to get a digital (infrared?) thermometer. A little more expensive, but you can use it for your leos too :D it measures the surface temp directly and is pretty accurate. What about his UVB? And feel free to ask any and all questions, everyone here loves to help!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I was really afraid he wasn't eating enough because I'd put food in and he'd immediately eat it, I've been feeding him spinach and carrots as veggies but I guess spinach is bad so I'll have to replace it with something else

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Carrots have made for a stinky and nasty poop in my experience. Collard greens, dandelion greens, kale, mustard greens are in the cheap "free giveaway" part of the grocers and great great staple veggies. Butternut squash is also good and costs maybe...$1.50/lb here, the precut bag costs about $2.47. I rotate between greens weekly to keep variety, and feed fruit every now and then :)

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Is it cucumber? Or is it squash? Sorry I never heard of a cucumber squash lol, I need to eat more fruits and veggies. As far as cucumbers though theyre mainly just full of water, not so much nutrition.

Melissa_White

Bearded Dragon Egg
If you caught some monarch caterpillars that were munching on carrot tops and curled parsley. Since they didn't eat milkweed, would they still be poisonous.

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409095156.526195.jpg
what about this?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Zucchini is fine. The denser squashes are better like acorn, spaghetti, pumpkin. I always think of Zucchini as one step up from cucumber :)

Latest posts