• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello xx

chixie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone! I'm Lisa and I got my first Beardie today. He's a very handsome fellow and I've named him Sheldon after my favourite character from the TV show 'Big Bang Theory'. I'm a little nervous right now as I want to make sure I do everything right for him.
Hope we can make lots of friends x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419793944351.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419793944351.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 24

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum. I love the name! Don't be nervous, you will do just fine. Search around the forum, there's lots of information here and we are all very nice so if you have any questions just ask away!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. There are lots of good people and a lot of great information. Have a look around. Enjoy the journey

chixie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks everyone x I'm not messing about with him too much as I don't want to stress him out. He seems to like his new viv and he's just eaten a few crickets so that must mean he's happy....his orange colour is lovely and bright too

Latest posts