• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello I'm new here

tweet0302

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone I'm new to the site but not beardies. I've been a proud owner since October 11,2012 i purchased renesme from roc city dragons she is 10 1/2 inches long don't know her weight, but she love her vegs and dubias,reptiworms and her occasional treats such as butter worms and wax worms

IMG_20121215_113719.jpg
IMG_20121216_123314.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Spike is almost a year old. He is in brumation right now. Has been since end of October so don't have to buy any feeders....:D I see Germ popped in....he is a good moderator and has been doing beardies for years. Ask away with any questions or concerns. Everyone here helps everyone else! Good luck!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome to the forums - I'm glad you've joined this quaint forum! You and I have owned our dragons for pretty much the exact same amount of time! You will like it here! Your dragon is adorable BTW. :D

I know you and I had a fairly passionate discussion about Phoenix worms on another board, and wanted to provide you a link to some of the info I pulled when I gave you my perspective. Here it is: http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/index.php?threads/calciworms-phoenix-worms.7040/

Let me know what you think! I found it to be a great read. Yikes, I can't believe I just said I had a passionate discussion about maggots. LOL! :cool:

tweet0302

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thx for that... but if you recall i didn't say i used them as a staple but i do feed them to her just like dubi,worms lobster roach,discoid roach occasionally butters an wax(treat me personally i don't like crics but if ppl want to feed them to they dragon go ahead who am i to say not to but the site you gave me is right you can't gut load em and some time i do dust the wor
s

Latest posts