• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from rainy England :)

Alex Arrigone

Hatchling Dragon
Hi everyone,

My names Alex, I've been looking into getting a beardie for about 6 months now. Was in no rush so I've been doing research and getting everything sorted first. :)

I've bought a vivarium last week and all the kit and equipment to go with it. I decided to build my own rock background so I've been slowly plodding on with that since!
Once that's done, hopefully by the end of next week I'll be looking to get myself a juvenile bearded dragon.

I'm new to the forum and any tips/ advice would be great. I've done a lot of looking into it myself to make sure I'm fully prepared to take good care of my future beardie but learning from the experienced is always usefull :)

Thanks !

Triciag

Bearded Dragon Egg
You have come to the right place for advise... Not from me though, still learning lots myself just wanted to say Welcome!!!
What part of rainy England are you from, we lived in Surrey before moving to snowy Calagry 4.5 years ago.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF Community:) Happy that you have joined us and we are all excited for you that you are about to start your new dragon adventure!
Here are some helpful links to help you make sure to get everything set up correctly before you bring your new dragon home. After you have read through them should you have any more questions don't be shy about posting them. The BDF Community is slam-packed with experienced and enthsiastic "Beardie Folk" that are eager to help you and your new dragon have a long, happy and healthy time together:)
Mungi"s Buddha

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library
Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart
Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?
How To Sex A Bearded Dragon

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF3.jpg

Dizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome!

Another member from Blighty :)

Whereabouts are you?

I've only used once so far but livefoodsdirect.co.uk are reasonable for foods. (Sorry if that goes against site rules)

Looking forward to seeing your dragon once you have it!

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome to the forum! If you let us know where abouts you're from a lot can be expressed for help, including vets, food, breeders!

Hope you have fun on the forums!

Post some pics!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, from Georgia, USA. Welcome to BDF. Hope your visit's an enlightening one. :)

Alex Arrigone

Hatchling Dragon
thanks for all the messages, i live near warrington in cheshire :) just got my beardie so will post pics up soon :)

JUGGERNAUT

Bearded Dragon Egg
Be careful using the Kits, most of them do not provide the proper lighting, thermometers & the majority are too small to have the right heat differential between the 2 ends.

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts