• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from California!!!

Beardiesrock84

Hatchling Dragon
Hello! My name is Crystal, I'm from California, and I have previously had a beardie that passed away last Christmas. He was 7 years old. I have recently adopted a new beardie named Gordo! I rescued him from a home that was not very good. He was left outside for the past 7 to 8 months, didn't have proper lighting, and hadn't eaten correctly in about a week or two before I got him. Well he is now mine! And I'm very happy to have him! He is loving his new home, with good lighting, fresh food and crickets, and occasional super worm. I am new to this site and I hope to get lots of info on awesome beardie home ideas, food ideas, and how to properly breed crickets. Hello world, I am an animal lover and I'm here to share my passion!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. Gordo sure has a lucky new owner. He'll thrive under your care. Congrats for the rescue. He deserves better than that. :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2c.jpg

Latest posts