• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Friends

Cece Skinner

Bearded Dragon Egg
To All,

Thank you for adding me to this forum. I hope to get to know all of you soon. I'm from Albuquerque, NM. I use to work at the Rattlesnake Museum for 12 yrs. If you have any questions about bearded dragons or any other reptile information. That will be great! Hope to talk to you all soon. Have a great day!

Attachments

• Sue (2).JPG
    Sue (2).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 69

Cece Skinner

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome to BDF! Can I ask what size enclosure you have your BD in? Here's a link that may be helpful for you :).
Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start
Hi,
Actually I have a 55 gallon tank. Right now I don't have any bearded dragons to own at this time. All of my tanks are in storage until I figure out the prices baby breardies. Anyway i truly thank you for writing me and sharing your website. Which I have already look at. It looks great.

Latest posts