• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone

JB055

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Joe. I just got my first bearded dragon today and cant be happier. He/she (havent found out the sex yet) is very happy and is already tame enough to handle. Who i bought it from said he/she is around 2 months old and is about 6 inches.

I have had a gecko before but am excited to raise my first bearded dragon. Looking forward to all the advice and help that this forum has to offer.

-Joe
photo.JPG

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome and enjoy the advice here...The only thing i can tell you is there is alot of help here so dont be afraid to ask. He is a cute little one, and they will be a hand full. That log he/she is on will be a great crix hide. the holes in it will house the little buggers if your bd dosnt get them first. I have been haveing the same problem lol:D so i know how a frusterated little one can be....Spazz is a trip to watch

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
welsome! i love how round their heads are when they are young. so cute.

hope you have a good stay here, plenty of information at the ready here

Latest posts