• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone!

kokutan

Bearded Dragon Egg
Messages
2
Location
taiwan
Hi everyone!
I'm kokutan. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello!

I've always loved bearded dragons and I'm happy to find a community with so many people who love them too.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's beardies, learning more about them, and chatting with you all.

Nice to meet you!
 

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Messages
13,187
Hi everyone!
I'm kokutan. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello!

I've always loved bearded dragons and I'm happy to find a community with so many people who love them too.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's beardies, learning more about them, and chatting with you all.

Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forum if you have any questions please feel free to ask
 
Top