• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Beardie ppls

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I just bought my little beardie from "Mice and things" at the Red Deer reptile show on Augest 29th 2009 and he is a cutie! He(yes he is a boy) doesn't have a name yet so if you have any suggestions please tell me I was thinking Seth but I don't think it fits him! I how ever do have a name, I'm Jessica but you can call me Jessie. I have loved beardies for about 2 years now and bought my first one a few weeks after doing research and changing my mind a few times unsure if I could take care of one. I'm looking forward to all that you have to say so please comment and give pointers!
Jess

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
HELLO, we just got our 2nd a week or two ago {TIme flys lol} she 3 years old though named suga, hope you post pics love seeing new beardys. how old is she/he?

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I think he's a few months but I'm not really sure... He's really cute though and he has red markings incase you can't see my picture. My computer is retarded and it won't let my loa pics :(

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. Hmm..names. That's a tough one. I always say look at them and let them tell you what their name is. The first thing that comes to mind. And stick with it. Seth is very nice, but if you don't feel it, then I say come up with something else.

Post a pic and maybe we can see what he looks like.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhh Gawsh... Tom ! Tom nominates all babies to have the name Pooper ! I even named one of my geckos with Pooper as part of her/his name to hush him up...lol
Janie.

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've been calling him Little Man but I don't want that to be his name when he's big... Also my computer won't let me put on pictures if you can help me please do!

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Loki means god of fire {if he's red could work} but you kinda have to find one that suits him, try google type in bearded dragon names came up with hundreds when I was looking for names.

Latest posts