• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello BDF!!

September

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! My friend had a beardie, and I fell in love with him! So now I'm looking to get my own. But not for awhile, at the very least a month. But I figured I'd go ahead and join and figure out the best way I can spoil my little fella (or lady lol) So hey!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2e.jpg

A few good links to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

Glad to hear that you are planning ahead & not doing an impulse buy. Always good to have your setup & temps stable Prior to getting your new pet.

Good Luck

September

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oooh, thanks for the links :) But I was looking at the list of nutritional needs, and I got a little confused about one thing. It says crickets should be fed occasionally, but I was under the impression they should be given frequently? And dusted in calcium powder?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
One of the few flaws in that list. You are correct that all feeders should be calcium dusted. Crickets are a good staple food.

Latest posts