• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hellllppppp

ross

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi people i need help i have a male and female in seperate vivs and let the out togeather and today i have come home from work and i can feel what feel like eggs in her belly i have read a little bit and the way shes acting as if she is pregnet can i have help and guidence please . Many thanks ross

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Ross,

Welcome to BDF. How long ago did you let them out together? When do you expect that she'll be laying? You can provide a laying box or area for her. Until she lays there isn't much different you can do. Are they still separated?

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah she needs a laying box. All it is is a plastic tote with damn play sand so she can dig and tunnel.the eggs maybe infertile if he hasn't been with her

ross

Bearded Dragon Egg
I really dont know as i feel a bit bad that i havnt done alot of reshearch i have had to put them togeather as iv used the heat matt from my males viv to make a incubator , i have come home from work and i can feel alot more eggs and i put some sand in a tub and dampend it i will put a pic up now showing the tub but she seems to be scratching everywhere but in the tub

ross

Bearded Dragon Egg
uploadfromtaptalk1397063452279.jpg

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
My bad didn't realize my phone put damn in stead of some haha.the tub is going to be her vivs till she lays.keep her in the tub all day and only feed her In Her cage and bath normally.my computers busted or I can post a pic of my lay box. If u go to my thread " looks like I have an operation started " I'll post pics there on my FB link.your going to want to make a small hole so she knows that where to dig haha.se can be in the lay box for weeks

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Pics not the best but slope the sand so there's more on one side.made a fist sized hole in the sand.i cover the top so she has privacy and do sent stress to.much. and I put her heat lamp in there for warmth and light

ross

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for the help will have a go and change a few things round i was just so un prepeard for this im trying to do it all on basic house hold stuff lol

ross

Bearded Dragon Egg
uploadfromtaptalk1397243951123.jpg
well i was anything but prepared and didnt resherch very well but my beautiful lilly laid her first clutch of eggs today in her lay bin i made and here they are in an incubator iv made so proud of her lets just hope there healthy and hatch well , thanks for the help people

Rachel Sanchez

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey how did you make your incubator? I have no idea how to make one myself and she is going to be laying eggs soon :/

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Hey how did you make your incubator? I have no idea how to make one myself and she is going to be laying eggs soon :/

Hovabators are like $40 bucks online. You should check them out might be easier to get then make yourself also you should have your incubator set up and running a few days before she lays so you can get it to the right temp. Just a few suggestions good luck!