• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Helios and Rhodus!

Seiryu

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey all, just recently got back into beardies this last year.

I have Helios here. This was when he was about 11 weeks old. He's an italian leatherback , het for hypo.
000_0020-1.jpg

Another. He was about 45-50 grams when I got him.
000_0014-2.jpg

Basking
000_0006-6.jpg

He's turning more orange on his body than yellow. But his head is still as yellow as can be. He's up to about 360 grams now. And is roughly 7 months old now.

Here he is now. His body and legs are starting to go into shed, so he's not nearly as bright as usual.
100_0008-1.jpg

And now Rhodus! She's an orange citrus sandfire.

Here she was when I got her. She weighed 4 grams. Supposedly 2-3 weeks old.
000_0003-8.jpg

Here she is now. About 5 months old. And 234 grams. The orange is starting to spread through her body and she has some purple handlebars when fired up. Really deep purple. Sadly I can't get a good shot on camera.
100_0036.jpg

These don't really do her justice. She is usually much brighter. You can see the grayish-purple on this one. It's usually really purple.
100_0038.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great shots, Seiryu! Glad to have you heard on Bearded Dragon Forum! Thanks for introducing us to your beardies. It's amazing just how fast they grow, isn't it?

Seiryu

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It is. I look at that first picture of her on my hand and I still can't believe how big she is now. She is a beast. Eats everything and anything. Loves her greens.

Latest posts