• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

He ate a rock!

Rainy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah hey I’m new here. I’ve had Darwin for about a year now and he hates going outside with everything in him. He will get angry turn black but today I saw him on the ground. He start walking around and he ate a rock. It was a small one may be smaller than the thumb. He looks OK so far he ate it about 3 1/2 hours ago. Is he gonna like poop it out or are we gonna have to take him to the vet?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah hey I’m new here. I’ve had Darwin for about a year now and he hates going outside with everything in him. He will get angry turn black but today I saw him on the ground. He start walking around and he ate a rock. It was a small one may be smaller than the thumb. He looks OK so far he ate it about 3 1/2 hours ago. Is he gonna like poop it out or are we gonna have to take him to the vet?
He should poop it out --- but make sure hes pooping tho --- if he doesnt like it outside I would not take him out - you may have a indoor dragon only --- you can set him on the back of a chair or couch in front of a window and let him look out he maybe happier doing that

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
Mine tries to eat the strangest things. She was laying on the table with me working a puzzle and she tried eating a piece. I got it away from her and she tried to grab another and run with it, but I caught her. I think she does it for attenion or just to be funny.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine tries to eat the strangest things. She was laying on the table with me working a puzzle and she tried eating a piece. I got it away from her and she tried to grab another and run with it, but I caught her. I think she does it for attenion or just to be funny.
Are you feeding any supplements?

Latest posts