• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy stubborn beardie

redisbest

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all,

Long time lurker first time poster here.

I have a 7 year old female beardie, she's been a stubborn eater most of her life, but in the past year she has gotten very stubborn with the veggies she eats. Recently she has decided she will only eat green beans and escarole, we have tried wrapping food, worms on food, etc, but she knows what she likes and isn't interested in anything else. Is it alright to feed her green beans daily? I have been doing research and have found multiple conflicting pieces of information. So wanted to check with the community.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey all,

Long time lurker first time poster here.

I have a 7 year old female beardie, she's been a stubborn eater most of her life, but in the past year she has gotten very stubborn with the veggies she eats. Recently she has decided she will only eat green beans and escarole, we have tried wrapping food, worms on food, etc, but she knows what she likes and isn't interested in anything else. Is it alright to feed her green beans daily? I have been doing research and have found multiple conflicting pieces of information. So wanted to check with the community.
Please look at this website
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
Ignore the kale info it's out dated

Latest posts