• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Granny

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
P7060001.jpg

P7060015.jpg

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We really don’t know when we got her she looked terrible she couldn’t even eat I had to crush her food and hand feed her .she was suffering from MBD and now she is doing Great .You can see how bad she looked
P6040027.jpg

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh ya i remember you showed me her. She was a rescue? She does look great. Sad when people don't do the research on how to take care of pets.(especially when its right on your fingertips with the internet) I did so much researching my brain was on overload. I wanted to make sure i knew how to take care of our tortoise and dragon before we bought.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she has laid 102 eggs and not lost any weight

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow. What an amazing recovery! And then to lay so many eggs... You must be doing something right!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She was so bad she could not catch food .The owner told us she was hard to keep weight on I guess thats true when you dont feed them.

Latest posts