• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got my first Dubia shipment today

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats!!!
Yeah the first time i saw adult dubia (ordered 100 adults from a guy off of a forum i was a member of back in the day for cheap) they got to my house and the nymphs had in no way shape or form prepared me or my wife for what was waiting on us in the box. They are deffinately creep at first. but you will get over it soon enough.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL............whoopie for roachy tarts!!!!!

Lemme know when you get over the "creeps". I'm not even the girlie girl, and still have them. Tongs are a girls best friend. (and nowhere near as expensive as diamonds)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The worms, the crix, pill bugs, beetle larvae, the horns, the rodents...............nothing bothers me............except those roaches. I never bought into the whole "beetle thing". Another con to make people comfortable i guess. it just didn't work for me. I still knew they were roaches no matter how many times i told myself they were something else. i do like that feeding response tho.

How many did you order?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I believe I suggested a couple K worth, Gina...
You are most welcome, Sandy... Now lemme find that picture of me with the roachie pop tarts all over me ... lol
Just Kidding ! THough I do just plunge in the hand and nab what I need...
Enjoy !
Janie... Roach Queen... MIB have nuttin on this gal...

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL, HAHAHAHAHAH nom nom nom ;D Its ok I promise!!! Well you can just pick one up then! They will just stick to you but they don't bite!! :D

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy, look at it this way! If you can get over the sticking part then you can pick up a super! Its a win win! ;D

Latest posts