• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Glass surfing

stumpylump86

Bearded Dragon Egg
Kim has started glass surfing, it started about 24 hours ago. She seems to get more frantic as time goes by. Every time I take her out she instantly calms down. Trouble is I live in England and its winter and its bloody cold so she can't stay out for long. We haven't changed the tank, food or anything. Any ideas????

Andyurgay

Hatchling Dragon
Can she see any live food or stray bugs from the tank? Mine will glass surf until he dies if I let him but only if he can see a bug or the cricket keeper. Even a reflection of something that may be bug like.

stumpylump86

Bearded Dragon Egg
We have a dog, they kinda stare each other out! But she can't see her food. I wondered if it could be an attention thing.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It may be an attention thing. Luci used to glass dance all day long. We would take him out of his tank and let him roam around the room only to find him climb back in his tank and onto his basking spot! It's only taken a year but he's pretty much stopped the dancing. I think he may have gotten too fat to do it LOL!

Latest posts