• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Glass surfing

Krystal

Bearded Dragon Egg
My boyfriend and I have a bearded dragon thats a little over a year old, my boyfriend has had him since he was a baby, his name is Carlo. Yesterday we decided to get a leopard gecko named Fleck. Well since Fleck is just a baby we obviously don't let him roam around, but we do with Carlo. When Carlo is out he will glass surf almost the whole time on his tank, and Fleck's tank. Carlo doesnt really do it when he's in his tank though, just mostly when he's out. He does notice Fleck and will kinda follow him when Fleck is moving around in his tank, we had no clue why he glass surfs since we have only seen it a couple times since we've had him but he does it nonstop it seems, and decided to look it up and read it has to do with stress, is it because he feels threatened? any way to make it better? it's funny to watch but not now knowing its because of stress.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's kind of like having kids when the new one comes there is a little jealousy. He may want to get int o destroy him. Or play with him. Who knows what (evil) lurks in the minds of reptles. Please do keep them separate

Latest posts