• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Glad to see this forum growing!

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just want to say that being one of the earliest members here, I am really glad to see it growing the way that it is.

I know that it must be a lot of effort, so all I can say is keep it up. I have bought some of my supplies from your links in hoping you are getting a little coinage from the transactions. I want to make sure this forum continues on the path it appears to be going so I figured it was the least I could do.

Take care Renee. See ya around the forum!

;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Bob and Tom! To be honest, it's been fun. I am really excited with the forum members that we have. Everyone appears to be dedicated to giving their bearded dragons the proper care so that they can thrive.

Those giving advice have offered open and honest advice. And those seeking advice have taken it to heart. At least, we hope! ;)

Ever since my hubby and me bought our first beardie, I've been addicted to them!

Latest posts