• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Giving Baths?

Edd

Hatchling Dragon
Im guessing this would fall under health thats why Im posting here. I was just wondering how often I should let LITTLE IT splash around a bit to clean off any unwanted things on IT. No I havent tried to do this yet Im still getting IT use to me and my hand in the enclosure. IT did run up on my arm last night be for lights out and sat there for about 45 sec. then jumped off.............its a start.

Later, Edd

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
A bath is always good when they have stuff on them or when they are shedding. Other than that it's not really necessary unless they drink the water in the bath. I would say once a week or once every 2nweeks is fine.

Reactions: Edd

Latest posts