• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gangster snapbacks!

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
I was looking online and companies are now offering custom SnapBacks, maybe we could make a BDF SnapBack for all us kids who are down with the trends and what not. All jokes aside, this could be a possibility. And it would help to generate money for the forum and help members show what they care about. Personally I think it's a good idea which evidently needs more planning to take flight but what do you cool cats think? Maybe somebody could come up with plans or ideas.

Pat B

Super Moderator
I was looking online and companies are now offering custom SnapBacks, maybe we could make a BDF SnapBack for all us kids who are down with the trends and what not. All jokes aside, this could be a possibility. And it would help to generate money for the forum and help members show what they care about. Personally I think it's a good idea which evidently needs more planning to take flight but what do you cool cats think? Maybe somebody could come up with plans or ideas.
Are you talking about Backpacks?? I don't know what a Snapback is....lol!

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
No sorry, though backpacks would be good aswell! SnapBacks are like hats that have a flat peak and have like plastics snaps at the back! :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The flat visored type (Ball Cap) hat, that the younger crowd generally wear backwards or sideways to look cool (At least they think they do) or gangster type, with a logo on them.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's a good description, Aleena ;) .

images

Pat B

Super Moderator
Duh....gotcha! Since I don't wear hats and I am a LOT older than you no wonder I didn't know what a Snapback hat was....I have seen dragon hats online before but don't remember where. You could probably do a search and find t-shirts, hats, etc. Good luck!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
logo.png

Any submissions & ideas will have to pass through Josh, the logo may be registered in some way. Might be a good Idea to PM him to see if he is even interested ...

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
haha I work at a desk all day and wait for people to be financed... I haven't seen a customer all day so I've been sitting around doing nothing and getting paid for it :D

Latest posts