• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Freeze dried crickets

mish13

Juvenile Dragon
Are freeze dried crickets ok to use ? There are times i've gone to the store and they were out of live crix so i had to drive around to different stores to find them. Also I was going to go on vacation this summer , I have someone to watch Ryuu but she will absolutely NOT feed live feeders.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
If she will eat them. They will be fine for the time you are on vacation. At this point in her life, she should be given vegetables at most feedings.

mish13

Juvenile Dragon
She eats her greens and veggies like a beast ! :D 2 bowls a day . She gets a mix of collard, turnip, mustard and endive. Also gets squash, zucchini, carrots, strawberries, mango and papaya . Not everything at once .

Latest posts